It's been a long long while since I've posted anything. Shame on me.... I've mostly been just working, trying to decide which school to attend next fall, and when and where I'm supposed to take the dreaded ACT Test. Still don't know what I'm going to school for, but my brother in law has suggested a bachelor in Small Business Management.
I'm still working in my little shop ever so often, I go out out and make soap, or perfume whichever muse has struck for the day. Doing research into other varieties of soap making, but then I have to break out those really rusty math and chemistry skills. Don't think David would appreciate me blowing up the Christmas decorations, but then again he might, who knows. Is this one of those go ahead and do or ask for permission first situations? That's about all I have for now, about me.
Now on to the little monster I call daughter, she has learned a new and annoying phrase. Where's daddy? Only she asks when she knows he's gone to bed for the day, and it's not every five minutes, it's every time you answer the first time, it's continuous from there. I have really enjoyed hearing the new words that she learns daily, from hello to crayon, to car, to peanut, but my favorite has to be when she wants "JELLO". She yells it across the room then flies to the refridgerator (spelling not what it once was). But my favorite thing is when she tries to talk on the phone she hangs up on them, unfortunately it's almost always my mom and dad.
May God bless and keep you in all your days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment