Well after reading my little sister's blog, I decided what a great idea. So like her I'm trying to figure out what I can write about, that people want to hear about.
So I figured I'd start with the new job that I got last week. I'm working at the local KFC/Taco Bell. I'm loving it. I work during the day, but I'm still home to hang out with my two most important people in my life, my husband and my daughter.
It's hard to believe that almost two years ago, I gave birth to one of the most precious little monsters in the world. And yes I say monster. My daughter, unfortunately inherited her mother's temperament. She's impatient, and has one of the worst tempers, aside from mine that I've ever seen. But as my husband says, she's definitely an angel with horns. She's also adorable, and she knows it. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, but not as tightly as she has my in-laws wrapped around her little finger.
I really wish my little sister and her husband, as well as my parents lived closer, but then again, she'd probably be 3-4 times as spoiled as she already is.
Well that's all I've got for now. May God keep you in his grace in all things you do today.
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cool! I'm so glad you started one, too. Congratulations on your new job; I hope you love it! Say hi to Vic and Rhiannon for me. Love, Erin
ReplyDelete